The Memorial Scrolls Trust relies on your donation for its ongoing work to preserve the Czech Survivor Scrolls in our keeping, and to educate about Czech Jewish life before, during, and after the Holocaust.
Send your GBP Donation by bank transfer to MST, then sign the UK Taxpayer Gift Aid form here, and scan or post to us.
- Make a BACS transfer to Sort Code 60-04-04 Account 01424149 "Memorial Scrolls Trust"
- Or, make cheques payable to “Memorial Scrolls Trust”
- and post to: MST, Kent House, Rutland Gardens, London SW7 1BX, UK.
International wire transfers can be made to IBAN GB78NWBK60040401424149 SWIFT (NWBKGB2L)
Send your US$ gift by check to MST via BSUF.org to qualify for IRS Tax Deduction
- In your gift, you should express a preference for support of “Memorial Scrolls Trust” This should be indicated by a notation on the check.
- Make checks payable to “British Schools and Universities Foundation, Inc.”
- Mail your check to: BSUF, 575 Madison Avenue, Suite 1006, New York, NY 10022-2511.
For other USA Gift options to MST via BSUF click here.
PayPal - donate
Donations can be made to MST via PayPal using the button below.
Thank you for donating to the work of the Memorial Scrolls Trust
CAF America - donate
American donors can make a donation to the Memorial Scrolls Trust via CAF America.
Please note that CAF America’s Donor Fund only allows donations of $500 or over.
For those wishing to donate less we would recommend using the PayPal link.
Click here to go to CAF America’s online gift form; you will need to enter in the Trust’s name (Memorial Scrolls Trust) in ‘Organization Name’ and our address (Kent House, Rutland Gardens, London, SW7 1BX) in the ‘Organization Address’ field. We would also recommend including our registered charity number, 278900.