in entrance to municipality’s museum
formerly known as Moravian Jerusalem. 1,259 people were transported
in Jewish area, probably owned by Jewish family
former home of Jewish family
front door of same family
privately owned now and owner would like to restore it.
stairs to rabbi’s office. Jewish community sold synagogue to Hussites in 1945 on condition be used as a church
view from synagogue to rabbi’s house
archival photo in exhibit
description of the history of the building.
exhibit in rear of church
after war synagogue was revived and used until 1980
rear of building
Peak Jewish population:
Current Jewish Community: